June 26,2020 Virtual Royal Ascot Style
It was Royal Ascot 'behind the garden wall' this year! Whilst it was an incredible shame for this beautiful British summer event to be held behind closed doors without any guests, we were really thrilled to take part in the #styledwiththanks campaign. Racegoers were encouraged to dress up from home and share and tag their photos on Instagram, with Royal Ascot encouraging to then donate £5 through their website towards four of the main frontline charities throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Here are a few of our absolute favourite images from the campaign.
1. Rosie Tapner modelling our signature Rainbow Collins dress and a stunning new hat by Edwina Ibbotson which she designed specifically for the NHS rainbow campaign.
2. Bonnie Rahkit wearing the Selena dress and coordinating Hunter coat in cornflower blue wool crepe.
3. Suzannah chose our Anna dress in cherry red from our new Autumn Winter 2020 collection.
4. Rosie Tapner in our wonderful Allison dress in dandelion yellow cotton.
5. Mariko Kuo wore the Bow Back Moire Jumpsuit from our Atelier collection and was featured in Tatler's Bystander.
6. Stephanie Waxberg models the Alice dress in ivory.
7. Rosie Tapner wearing our Flippy Wiggle dress in black and cream and was featured in Tatler's Bystander.
We were also asked by Royal Ascot to design a brand new rainbow dress using all of the colours of the rainbow which has become significant of the positive work by the NHS. Our sketch reached far and wide! We were able to produce this dress from the initial sketch within the week and celebrated with a fabulous photograph of the new dress outside our London Atelier. We can now produce this dress to order. From each dress sold we will donate 20% of the profits to the NHS.