- Regular price
A beautiful dress made from printed Italian Cotton Organdie. The Blanche dress is inspired by a 1950s piece, and tailored from a divine quality of organdie which is uniquely printed with delicate 'fireflies' imagery. Delicate red is printed on alabaster coloured organdie and lined in fresh white silk. The collar bound with black silk and has a silk covered button and keyhole detailing at the back neckline. There is an invisible zip at the back of the dress. A chic modern interpretation of a vintage classic. This dress is designed to be midi length. Lead-time of 8 weeks from placement of order. Made to order product only.
- Outer 100% Cotton Organdie
- Lining 100% Silk
- Specialist Dry Clean Only
- Made in England
- Centre Back Invisible Zip
- Measure your Bust, Waist and Hips against our Size Guide
- High point shoulder to front hem - Approximately ><
- Model is 5ft 10 inches and is wearing a UK Size 8
Atelier items are made and collected in store.